Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has invited interested and eligible candidates to apply for 587 posts of Junior Assistant, Senior Staff Nurse, Technician-II and other vacancies at various offices around the state in Divisional and District cadre. The candidates need to apply in prescribed application format online before August 31, 2015 through the official website. The selection of the candidates would be based on the scores attained by them in written as well as personal interview round.
JKSSB in entrusted with powers to recruit manpower in state, divisional and district cadre posts around the entire state. The recruitments in indenting departments across the state are being done by the board intensively. The body is responsible for the conduct of written examination, personal interview and other skill tests required for the selection of deserving candidates in suitable positions at various levels. It offers suggestions and recruitment requirements to the government and takes out the process of recruitment in scheduled manner.
Name of the posts:
- Junior Assistant: 150 Posts
- Senior Staff Nurse: 84 Posts
- Technician-III: 137 Posts
- Various: 216 Posts
- Junior Assistant: Candidates applying for the posts must have Graduate degree along with 35 wpm typing speed in English and computer application certificate course of at least six months.
- Senior Staff Nurse: Candidates having passed their 10+2 examination with B.Sc. Nursing from any recognized institute can apply for the posts.
- Technician-III: Candidates having passed their 10th grade examination with ITI in relevant field can apply for the various technician posts.
Age limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
For more information regarding vacancies, eligibility, experience, age limit and other information, visit the official notification here.
Selection procedure: Selection of the candidates would be based on skill test/written test and personal interview of the candidates taken up by the recruitment board.
How to apply:
- Candidates interested an eligible for applying in the various posts need to do it online by visiting the official website and fill up the online application form in prescribed format.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/- through net banking, e-banking options or by e-challan method to the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Banks.
- The candidates need to submit their application form online before 31 August 2015 which would begin from August 13, 2015.